New look for the blog!

I was tiring of the old default blog template, so I thought it was time to change it up a bit. I hope you like the new look. Please feel free to email any comments or suggestions. My goal this year - do a better job of adding new blog entries in a timely manner. I've turned on the "Comments" option for all of the new photos posted from this day forward (located directly below the photo). Once again, please feel free to make comments on any of the photographs. Unfortunately, the software does not allow for commenting on photos posted before today.

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by and check out the entries. I really do like hearing from you, so drop me an email, or better yet, sign the guest book at my web site

www.garysphotographs.com

Select "Guests" then "Guest Book" and type away!

Comments

Anonymous said…
now i see what you mean, sorry i did not do it right the first time.

Popular posts from this blog