We awoke Sunday at 2:00 am to Kelly's car alarm sounding. When we checked it out, we found that a small white truck sideswiped Kelly's car and then ran head-on into our neighbors car pushing it into their second car. The coward fled in his truck before we could catch him. There was a witness, and the suspect left behind some of the front end of his truck, so maybe there is some hope of finding the punk. An old friend from Garden Grove's finest showed up to take the report. I got a brief chance to catch up on the happenings of GGPD.

I think the suspect lives in the area, because nobody takes the shortcut through our housing track unless they live in the area. Kelly and I spent Sunday morning and again today scouting the area, but no luck finding the culprit. It's funny, Kelly told me just that evening that when her lease was up, she wanted to keep the car. Is someone trying to tell us something ???

This morning the car was towed to Ron's Paint & Body, owned by my cousin Dave Gionet. I followed the tow truck to the shop, and there I had a great visit with Dave. We both love photography, so I guess you know what we talked about. It was a good visit because it got my mind off being angry with the punk coward who hit Kelly's car.

We count our blessings though - Kelly was not in the car, and no one was injured. We are also thankful that my truck, parked directly in front of Kelly's car, was not hit. I know that sounds selfish, but if my truck had been hit, we would have missed our Morro Bay trip planned for this Thursday. God was watching out for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog