Yes, I am alive. The studio has been so busy that I have found little time for posting to this blog. I apologize to those of you who kept checking back only to find the same old Christmas pictures.

March 7 - March 17, I was very fortunate to be able to travel to Central America. It was a semi-working trip, as I shot a wedding while there. We stayed mostly in El Salvador, however, we did find time to travel to Honduras and Guatemala. I traveled with some good friends Mark & Mary, and with Kimy too (Kyle's girlfriend). Everyone was so gracious and accommodating. This was a life changing trip, and I hope to be able to post my thoughts on that soon.
This shot was taken from a beach resort on the coast of El Salvador. It was sunset, so the lighting was perfect. I have almost 800 photos posted in a web album on my web site. Many are family shots, but there are some of the local people, volcanoes, police officers, fire equipment, markets, and a school, etc.
Click Here to see the entire album of photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog