My Sweet Sister

Joyce Anne Rudofsky (Gionet)
July 27, 1951 - November 2, 2012

My sweet sister, Joyce fought a heroic battle with cancer for 3 years before going home to Heaven.  God used Joyce to touch so many lives.  She gave courage to those fighting similar battles.  She is my hero!

Joyce and I shared a passion for photography and, we would never miss an opportunity to photograph the beauty found all around her in Arizona.  I will miss the many late nights we stayed up talking gadgets and photography.

I will miss most those incredibly large hugs I would receive upon arriving and leaving her home in Parks, AZ.  I always looked forward to those hugs!

I know I will see my Joyce again someday but, until then, I will have a piece of my heart missing because she took it with her to Heaven to hold for me until we meet again.

Forever in my heart.  Forever in my mind.  I love you Sis!

Note: This is one of my favorite photos of Joyce taken about a year ago at a place she absolutely adored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog